Record your phone calls with the Call Recorder from PhotoFast. Designed specifically for iOS, this device features one touch recording, and a lightning connector to connect to your iPhone or iPad. The call recorder enables you to record conventional phone calls, as well as calls from communication apps like WhatsApp, Skype, Messenger, Viber, WeChat, and LINE. With the Call Recorder+ app, you'll be able to edit and rename your recorded files, which you can store to external or internal storage, or a social media account.
Managing and accessing data between this device and internal and cloud storage is via the PhotoFast ONE app. The app allows you to play, copy, or move your videos and iTunes music library. It offers access to podcast photos & videos, and Flickr. An additional feature of the app is one touch backup of photos, contacts, your calendar, and photo albums from your Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr social media accounts.
An integrated card slot supports microSD cards up to 256GB. microSD cards are available separately. Additionally, the 3.5mm headphone jack enables you to listen to music or watch movies stored on the microSD cards without utilizing the onboard storage of your iOS device. Volume control keys are located on the device for easy control.
- Supports all calls and instant messaging apps
- Export and share your recordings via email, SMS, or any messenger app you have installed
- Headphone jack enables you to listen to music or watch movies stored on your microSD card (microSD cards available separately)
- Access your iTunes music library
- 4-digit security passcode keeps your recordings safe
- One touch backup
- Online data backup and file management with cloud systems like Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive, and Windows OneDrive
- Internal player lets you listen to recordings from within the app
- Supports contact lists and phone dialing
- Edit and rename recorded files
- Voice recording
- Access Flickr photo albums