The E-A7 is a versatile arranger keyboard for musicians needing professional sounds and authentic backing styles from all over the world. Using the E-A7 is fast and intuitive thanks to its logical dual-screen layout; styles on the left, and sounds (over 1,500 of them) on the right, with most options having dedicated, quick-access buttons. You can import WAV files to create your own instruments or even sample directly from the keyboard.
• 156 dedicated buttons for fast access to commonly used functions
• Logical dual-screen layout, with backing styles on the left and sounds on the right
• Microphone input with dedicated vocal e_ects
• Huge library of backing styles from Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and South America
• WAV file import and onboard sampling function
• Powerful arranger engine with direct control buttons and versatile, one-touch performance options
• Over 1,500 versatile tones from all over the world.
• Version 2.00 update provides additional styles and operation enhancements based on user feedback
• Easy to carry and transport, weighing just 8 kg/18 lbs.
• E-A7 Tone Manager (Windows/Mac) for creating user tones and drum kits, importing and editing samples, and organizing E-A7
- Brand: Roland
- Feature: WAV file import and onboard sampling function
- Feature 1: Easy to carry and transport, weighing just 8kg
- Feature 2: Microphone input with dedicated vocal effects
- Feature 3: Over 1,500 versatile tones from all over the world
- Feature 4: 156 dedicated buttons for fast access to commonly-used functions
- Feature 5: Logical dual-screen layout, with backing styles on the left and sounds on the right