Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera 24.2MP With 18-55mm Lens - Black
The EOS 80D camera features an impressive 45-point all cross-type AF system1 that provides high-speed, highly precise AF in virtually any kind of light. Improvements like a powerful 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor and Dual Pixel CMOS AF for Live View shooting enhance performance across the board.
45-point AF System1
- the EOS 80D camera has a wide-area, 45-point, all cross-type AF system*. Excellent in dim light, it has improved low luminance performance to EV -3 and is compatible with most EF lenses, It also features 4 types of AF area selection modes
Built In Conectivity
- The new EOS 80D camera incorporates wireless technology right into its compact design. The camera's exposure settings, such as aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focus and shutter can be operated wirelessly using a compatible iOS or Android smartphone with the free Canon Camera Connect app. you can shoot remotely from a distance, even in Live View mode, for those difficult-to-capture shots you can also review images on the EOS 80D without having to take it out of the bag
- Built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) helps provide a virtually seamless connection, To transfer your photos and videos, simply tap the EOS 80D camera to the Connect Station CS100 and the transfer is done!
Full HD 60p
- The EOS 80D camera makes it easy to capture and share high-definition, high-quality movies quickly, easily and with virtually no compromise. In bright daylight or at dusk, whatever the speed of the action, the EOS 80D can help make sharp, beautifully exposed movies that are as easy to share as they are to capture.
Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch
- The EOS 80D camera comes with a Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II for shooting videos and stills at a variety of angles, high or low, with up to 270° of vertical rotation and up to 175° of horizontal rotation.
- Capable of shooting up to 7.0 fps during continuous shooting, the EOS 80D is an amazing camera for quick action. A rapidly occurring scene can be captured moment by moment, second by second,