Shure PGA48-QTR-E Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The Shure PGA48 is a cardioid dynamic microphone that has been designed primarily for both spoken word and kareoke vocal use. The tailored dynamic cartridge has a cardioid polar pattern for excellent feedback rejection and produces a clear, natural-sounding vocal.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design specifically for clarity in the standard frequency range of speech
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille featuring classic silver ball grille
- On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments