Geneinno Trident Underwater Scooter is a neutrally buoyant battery-powered scooter that is at home in seawater, fresh water, and man-made pools. Capable of gliding just below the surface, or diving to depths of 164 feet, the Trident scooter has two speed settings, fast and slow, and its two propellers can deliver up to 26 pounds of force to pull you along underwater. An integrated GoPro mount lets you attach underwater-capable cameras with a 3-prong mount to the underside of the scooter.
A removable and rechargeable 130Wh lithium-ion battery lasts up to 45 minutes when cruising along at 2.2 mph. Four LED indicators are integrated into the scooter, showing the charge state of the battery, and an alert is activated when the battery is in a low-power state. An included tether helps keep you connected to the scooter, and for safety purposes, a child-safety lock helps prevent the operation of the scooter by children.
Geneinno recommends thoroughly rinsing off the scooter with fresh water, especially the thrusters, after using it in seawater.
- The included removable 6000mAh lithium-ion battery features a 130Wh capacity and runs at 24 VDC.
- The Trident has two underwater speed settings, 2.2 and 4.3 mph, at the lower speed a fully charged battery will last approximately 45 minutes, while at the higher speed the battery will last around 25 minutes.
- Four integrated LED indicators display the remaining battery power. When the battery runs low the last LED will blink red and the scooter will slow down.
- A built-in slide switch acts as a child-safety lock to prevent children from driving the Trident without adult supervision.
- Discount: Discounted Products