Aileen 4/4 Full Size Handmade Vintage Violin
About Our Brand:
At Aileen Music Co., Ltd., we offer three unique brands for our wide range of music instruments: Aileen, Winzz and Lexington.
Aileen was founded to create quality, affordable stringed instruments for musicians of all levels, novice to professional. Aileen's mission is to develop and manufacture innovative products, borrowing from the rich history of handmade musical instruments. When it comes to something as delicate as a violin or cello, we pay careful attention to craftsmanship. Our dedication to providing the world with first class stringed instruments has allowed us to distribute to over 80 countries over the past two decades.
4/4 Size - Arm Length 23.5"+/60cm+,(approx. age 12+)
* Arm length: Fully extended out the left arm perpendicular to the body as if holding a violin, measure from the middle of the left palm to the neck.
- FIRST CHOICE - Quality, affordable and attractive, Aileen 4/4 full size violin is ideal for enthusiasts, students or anyone above 12 years old who just begin to play, and will last most up to Grade 5 standard.
- BALANCED SOUND - Handcrafted spruce top, maple back and sides offers a bright and warm tone that has excellent acoustic properties and great extension and response from both the highs and the lows.
- SMOOTH TOUCH - Handcrafted maple wooden neck with clear varnish on the backside, ebony style fingerboard, pegs and chin rest, the alloy tailpiece with 4 integrated fine tuners, offers smooth touch and allows for easier setup and play.
- EXQUISITE LOOK - Vintage brown matt varnish, clear spruce texture on the top, tiger stripe flame maple on the back, hand-carved scroll and top inlay, all together present an exquisite artwork.