This projector offers superb interactivity thanks to its dual pen capability. With a brightness of 3,500 lumens and HD-ready WXGA resolution, the EB-685Wi's ultra-short-throw design allows you to present large images from a very short distance with minimised shadows and glare. A 14,000:1 contrast ratio and HDMI input mean that students benefit from sharp, clear images.
High brightness and image quality
Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images with equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid colours and bright images, even in daylight, and three times brighter colours than competitive projectors1. With a scalable display size of up to 100 inches, two types of content can be displayed using the split-screen without compromising on quality.
Epson's interactive pens are now even more responsive and easy to use when annotating directly on screen. With the new dual pens, teacher and student or two students can work simultaneously using different attributes.
Project for longer with improved reliability and a longer lamp life of up to 10,000 hours in eco mode.
- Brand: Epson
- Model: EB-685WI
- Up to 100-inch display and outstanding quality: HD-ready WXGA resolution with Epson 3LCD technology
- Dual-pen annotation: Two users can annotate at once using the included pens
- Reliable: Improved reliability and a longer lamp life
- Multi-screen interactivity: Combine two projectors to create one large interactive display
- Resolution: WXGA, 1280 x 800, 16:10
- Lamp: 250 W, 5,000 h durability, 10,000 h durability (economy mode), 9,000 h durability (economy mode)
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type B, RS-232C, Wired Network, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n (optional), VGA in (2x), VGA out, HDMI in (3x), Composite in, RGB in (2x), RGB out, MHL, Stereo mini jack audio out, Stereo mini jack audio in (3x), Microphone input, Sync. in, Sync. out