Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. Its handheld mobility with the power of a home console, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the new Joy-Con controllers. The system rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, allowing you to play on a TV in the comfort of your living room. By lifting the Nintendo Switch any time from the dock, the Switch transitions to handheld mode, displaying the game on the touchscreen. The Joy-Con features two analog sticks, a full complement of face and shoulder buttons, built in motion-sensing technology and new HD Rumble. The Joy-Con can be used separately for two player action, inserted into a Joy-Con grip like a traditional controller, held in each hand for left and right controls or attached to either side of the Nintendo Switch.
Designed with mobility in mind
When you're at home, simply rest the main unit in the Nintendo Switch dock to play games with family and friends on your connected television. In handheld mode, you'll be able to take your favorite games with you and go head-to-head with other players wherever the day takes you.
A myriad of playing options
The extremely versatile Joy-Con controller features many ways to play - one player can use a Joy-Con in each hand, two players can each take one or one player can slip a set into the Joy-Con grip to mirror a traditional controller.
- Home Gaming System - At home the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch Dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
- On-the-go - Lift Nintendo Switch from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from home.
- Enhanced Parental Controls - The system includes various on-device parental controls, but parents can also download a smart device application that can be used to
- Easily and conveniently monitor and set parental controls for a Nintendo Switch system.
- New Play Styles - Remove the detachable Joy-Con from either side of Nintendo Switch for more play styles. One player can use a Joy-Con in each hand. Two Players can each take one.