Nikon's first DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC)
24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor:
24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter captures pure, sharp images. EXPEED 4 image processing with noise-free shooting from ISO 100 to ISO 25,600.
Fast Continues Shooting:
Shoot at up to 6 fps in DX format, and at up to 7 fps in 1.3x crop. The camera’s large buffer means you can capture up to 27 12-bit RAW images and up to 100 high-quality JPEGs in one high-speed burst.
Fulfill Your Ambition:
Raise the bar on your photography with richly detailed stills and movies. Achieve print-quality 24.2-megapixel photos of any subject, and clear footage of nighttime video scenes.
1080p Full HD Video:
1080p Full HD video with a built-in stereo mic, Auto ISO, Flat Picture Control, Zebra Stripe highlight monitoring and in-camera time-lapse
- Brand: Nikon
- Megapixels: 24.2 MP
- Monitor Size: 3.2" diagonal
- Video Output: Yes, NTSC/PAL
- ISO Sensitivity: ISO 64 - 12,800
- Imaging Sensor: CMOS, 35.9 mm x 24 mm
- Self-Timer: 2, 5, 10, 20 sec.; 1 to 9 exposures
- Viewfinder: Eye-level Pentaprism Single-Lens Reflex Viewfinder
- Shutter Speed: 1/8000 to 30 sec. in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV Bulb
- Shutter Type: Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane