Make every millisecond count with the 27” Full HD (1080p) VG278Q gaming monitor, featuring a 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time with ASUS’ exclusive GameFast Input Technology and FreeSync/Adaptive Sync. Turn any desk into a marathon battle station with the VG278Q’s ergonomic, adjustable stand and Eye Care Technology.
ASUS-exclusive GamePlus technology
ASUS VG278Q features the ASUS-exclusive GamePlus hotkey to give you in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. This function is co-developed with pro-gamer input, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
ASUS VG278Q is specially designed for long marathon gaming sessions. Its ergonomically-designed stand lets you adjust the tilt, swivel, pivot, and height of the monitor so you always find your ideal viewing position. It can also be VESA wall-mounted to fit in any limited space.
Designed for gaming marathon
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to give you a comfortable gaming experience. This minimizes instances of eyestrain and other potentially damaging eye ailments when you're embroiled in long, drawn-out gaming sessions. ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of blue light.
Rich connectivity options
ASUS VG278Q has extensive connectivity options, including dual-link DVI-D, DisplayPort 1.2, and HDMI(v1.4) port, so you can hook it up to a wide array of multimedia devices.
- 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) 144Hz 1ms gaming monitor with ASUS Game Fast Input Technology for a fully responsive gaming experience. VividPixel. Pixel Pitch- 0.311mm
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care Technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Stereo 2W speakers provide for a full sound while eliminating the need for external speakers. Display Colors : 16.7M , Skin-Tone Selection : 3 Modes
- Exclusive Game Visual & Game Plus functions to enhance color performance and control;GameFast Input Technology minimizes input lag and provides much faster motion delivery from end devices to monitor
- FreeSync/Adaptive Sync(playPort/HDMI only) with 144Hz refresh rate for a tear-free experience with AMD Radeon GPUs. To activate Adaptive-Sync/FreeSync, turn off ELMB function first