Epson EB-675WI HD-ready Interactive Projector
Innovative pen-interactive, HD-ready teaching solution with a large scalable screen size of up to 100 inches for enhanced collabrative learning.
- Up to 100-inch display and outstanding quality: HD-ready WXGA resolution with Epson 3LCD technology
- Dual-pen annotation: Two users can annotate at once using the included pens
- Highly Reliable: Improved reliability and a longer lamp life
- Multi-screen interactivity: Combine two projectors to create one large interactive display
- Wireless Connectivity (Optional): Allows content to be shown from a range of devices
High brightness and image quality
- Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images with equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid colours and bright images, even in daylight, and three times brighter colours than competitive projectors1.
- Project for longer with improved reliability and a longer lamp life of up to 10,000 hours in eco mode.
Optional wireless capability
- Wirelessly display content easily from a range of smart devices and Google Chromebooks using our iProjection App.
- Epson's interactive pens are now even more responsive and easy to use when annotating directly on screen. With the new dual pens, teacher and student or two students can work simultaneously using different attributes.
Interact and enhance learning
- Multi-PC projection software allows teachers and students to share content simultaneously. The moderator function allows teachers to remain in control, choosing what content to display. Combine two projectors to create one large interactive display.